Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Impressions for the New Year…

Ok It’s 2008 and I have decided to work on 2 impressions. They are of earlier periods, One is Rev War, a period I did for a short time back in the Olde Tymes. Matt and I are putting together a 5th of Foote impression to sort of anchor our Northumberlands time line on. I love the period so I am hoping we get it together. We are also doing a Delaware Regiment impression which will rock.

The Other impression is a English Civil War Impression, I still have allot of my clothing for this but It is my hopes to do a New Model Unit ( We Did Hampdens before and that was the early war green coat). I have already begun to get some things together and I am selling some stuff to help pay for these impressions. I’ll Post more info when I have it.

No comments: